- First Loan Disbursed on September 21, 2009 under JLG Model
- Client base of over 8,000
- Gross Loan Portfolio of ₹6.3 crore
- Samutkarsh Welfare Services (SWS) partners for CSR initiatives.
- Expanded outreach in Bihar
- Client base of over 55,000
- Gross Loan Portfolio of ₹31.8 crore
- Launched Micro Enterprises Loan (MEL) Loan Product
- Expanded outreach in Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand
- Client base of over 1 lakh
- Gross Loan Portfolio of ₹75.3 crore
- Started National Pension System (NPS) Services
- Expanded in New Districts of Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh
- Client base of around 2 lakh
- Gross Loan Portfolio of ₹178.3 crore
- Received Microfinance India Organisation of the Year (Small and Medium Category) Award
- RBI upgraded licence to NBFC - MFI from NBFC – LC
- Expanded outreach in Maharashtra
- Client base of over 3 lakh
- Gross Loan Portfolio of ₹355.6 crore
- Received Mix STAR (Socially Transparent And Responsible) Award
- Expanded outreach in existing States
- Client base of over 6 lakh
- Gross Loan Portfolio of ₹728.1 crore
- Received Smart Campaign Client Protection Certification
- Received In-principle Licence for Small Finance Bank operations
- Launched Affordable Housing Loan (AHL) Product.
- Expanded outreach in Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand
- Client base of over 8.5 lakh
- Gross Loan Portfolio of ₹1,432.5 crore
- Received CIMSME's MSME Banking Excellence Award
- Received Final Licence for Small Finance Bank operations.
- Launched the New Logo of Utkarsh Group Entities.
'Utkarsh Welfare Foundation' [erstwhile SWS (renamed as UWF)] becomes the Group Entity.
- Commencement of Banking Operations (since January 23, 2017) under the banking subsidiary Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Ltd. (USFBL)
- Client base of over 11.7 lakh of USFBL
- Gross Loan Portfolio of ₹1,613.6 crore of USFBL
- Received Skoch (Gold)- 2016 Award for Inclusive Insurance
- Received 'Scheduled Commercial Bank' status by banking subsidiary (USFBL)
- Started Wholesale Lending Business by USFBL
- Expanded outreach in West Bengal by USFBL
- Client base of over 15 lakh of USFBL
- Gross Loan Portfolio of ₹3,210.1 crore of USFBL
- Change of Licence for UMFL from ‘NBFC-MFI-ND-SI’ to ‘NBFC-CIC-ND-SI’
- Trademark registration of Utkarsh Logo
- Launch of Cashless Disbursements for Micro Finance Loans by USFBL.
- Received MFIN Awards, 2018 in “Effective Grievance Redressal Systems” category for USFBL.
- Received Excellence Award in Mine India (Microfinance and NBFCs Exhibition cum conference for USFBL.